Saturday, June 21, 2008

SOCIALSPARK | THERE I SIGNED UP!



Being a student isn’t that as easy as many think it is; you have to cope with the daily stress and pressure brought by school, and work if you want to find extra dollars to supplement your daily lifestyle or to pay off some other important things. As I’m looking for other things to earn extra dollars, I find the net to be so interesting because of the capturing ads of earning your way to hundred dollars a day or so, which keep me wondering how could that be possible. As I scan through those reviews and buzzes, I find myself introduced to the world of blogging and earning extra through writing reviews and products so, I signed up for SocialSpark. In here, I set up my profile, find and befriends with other bloggers out there and exchange views and opinions as well as finding help and support for improvements. I’m keeping my everyday journals; I also earn extra dollars by taking opportunities available for me or wait for a slot to open.

The SocialSpark code of ethics:

-100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure
-100% Transparency
-100% Real Opinions
-100% Search Engine Friendly

Everyone is invited to join as long as you have the passion to write about almost anything you want. And to top that, earn money for every opportunity you take. Don’t just take my word for it, Do it and be a part of social spark, I’m sure you’ll have fun and I can’t wait to add you in my list. See you here guys!



Sponsored by SocialSpark

No comments: